Last Updated - 24th February 2020
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information, including personal information, in various ways when you use our Site, Applications and Services. As used in this statement, “personal information” means any information which, either alone or in combination with other information, identifies you as an individual, such as your name, mailing address, and email address.
Information you provide us : We collect information, including personal information, you provide us voluntarily. For example:
• Information you enter to create an account to access the Services (“Account”) such as your first and last name, email address, and password or otherwise similar information which you may enter into forms or surveys on our Site.
• Information you enter while using your Account, including postal address, phone number, fax number, company name and credit card payment information.
Information Collected : We may collect the following information (but not limited to)
• Site Behavioral Information
• operating system (“OS”) running on your device
• internet protocol address (“IP Address”) (we may use this to obtain your geolocation, domain name or carrier network)
• access times
• browser type
• website you visited before our site and
• page load times.
• We also collect information about how you use our Site, Applications and Services, including the elements you have interacted with, metadata and other details about these elements, clicks, change states and other user actions.
• Browser Local Storage : We also store data locally on your device to enhance the user experience on our Site.
Access and Control of the Information We Collect : We recognize an individual’s right to control the type of personal information that is collected about them. Company retains your personal information while you are a Customer and will delete your personal information upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Company will respond to any request to delete Customer personal information within a reasonable timeframe. As discussed in the introduction, this privacy statement does not apply to the end-users tracked by our Customers.
How We Use the Information We Collect
• We use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect, and improve our current products and to develop new ones.
• Facilitate the creation of and securing of your Account on our network
• Improve our Services, Applications, Site and how we operate our business
• Understand and enhance your experience using our Site, products and Services
• Provide and deliver products and services you request
• Respond to your comments or questions
• Send you related information, including timely notifications and alerts such as invoices and support related messages
• Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity
• Link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service, as described under Profiling below
De-Identified Data : We may create de-identified data records from personal information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this de-identified data for analytical purposes and to improve our Services. We may use de-identified data for any purpose and disclose de-identified data to third parties for analytical and business purposes.
Profiling : When you interact with our Site by completing a form (such as a request for us to contact you, request for information on pricing, or downloading content) we will collect your personal information and analyze your information to build individual profiles. We use third party tools to help us build the profile by providing firmographics: company size and industry for example. These profiles will be used to help us predict future interest in our Services.
Sharing of Information : We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent other than
• To provide products or services you've requested, with your permission. List of third party services we use include. Google Cloud Platform - Cloud Services Provider Amazon Web Services - Cloud Services Provider Hubspot - Marketing Automation Hotjar - Heatmap Provider Freshchat - Website Chat Provider Segment - Customer Data Platform GSuite - Productivity and Collaboration
• To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
• Right of Access. This includes your right to access the personal information we gather about you, and your right to obtain information about the sharing, storage, security and processing of that information.
• Right to Correction. This is your right to request correction of your personal information.
• Right to Erasure. This is your right to request, subject to certain limitations under applicable law, that your personal information be erased from our possession (also known as the “Right to be forgotten”). However, if applicable law requires us to comply with your request to delete your information, fulfillment of your request may prevent you from using Company services and may result in closing your account.
• Right to Complain. You have the right to make a complaint regarding our handling of your personal information with the appropriate supervisory authority.
• Right to Restrict Processing. This is your right to request restriction of how and why your personal information is used or processed.
• Right to Object. This is your right, in certain situations, to object to how or why your personal information is processed.
• Right to Portability. This is your right to receive the personal information we have about you and the right to transmit it to another party.
• Right to not be subject to Automated Decision-Making. This is your right to object and prevent any decision that could have a legal, or similarly significant, effect on you from being made solely based on automated processes. This right is limited, however, if the decision is necessary for performance of any contract between you and us, is allowed by applicable European law, or is based on your explicit consent. Many of these rights can be exercised by signing in and directly updating your account information. If you have questions about exercising these rights or need assistance, please contact us at email@example.com Deleted Data When you cancel your account, we'll attempt to delete all data and that nothing is stored on our servers past 30 days. Anything you delete on your account while it's active will also be purged within 30 days. Location of Site and Data This Site is currently operated in the United States. If you are located in the European Union or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using our Site, participating in any of our services and/or providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer. Changes & Questions Company may update this policy periodically and we’ll undertake reasonable efforts to notify you about significant changes by emailing the account owner or by placing a prominent notice on our site. Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information